KTM Duke 640 II Forks Rebuild & Repair Service (00-06)
Our service is simple - you send us your loose forks, we refurbish them to the very highest standard and then return them to you with Fedex on an extended liability, next-day service. Once they arrive back with you, they're ready to be fitted back on the bike with no other work required.
Our service includes:
- Disassembly of front forks including all internal parts
- Inspection of all parts for wear or damage
- Inspection of stanchions and outer tubes for straightness
- Polish chrome tubes
- Strip and thorough clean of piston assemblies
- New genuine NOK oil seals
- Rebuilt with high quality Motul Factory Line fork oil
When sending us your forks, remember the following:
- Prices quoted are for a pair of forks. Please note we only work on pairs of forks not singles
- Please ensure you include a note with your full name, telephone number, email address, make/model/year of bike and a list of the services required
- Make sure that the forks are reasonably clean before they are packed up, to avoid any additional cleaning charges
- Our standard service does not include the cost of dust seals and bushes. These will be inspected once the forks are stripped and changed if necessary
- Anything over and above the aforementioned will be charged at the rate as per the optional extras on our website
As a dedicated suspension specialist we can offer invaluable advice, our workshop staff are manufacturer trained with over 17 years experience, have a look at our other Workshop Services from the one stop suspension shop!
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services
About Brook Suspension
Brook Suspension are the UKs leading motorcycle suspension specialists and are fully trained and accredited by the following manufacturers in both the supply and installation of their products: K-Tech Suspension (Distributor), Nitron (Distributor), Andreani (Gold Partner - the only Gold Partner in the UK) and YSS (Service Centre).
We supply a wide range of products to both private individuals and the motorcycle trade, from day to day consumables such as fork seals and bushes right through to high end cartridge kits. As a specialist our ambition is to be the go to people for everything motorcycle suspension related.
With a fully equipped workshop, we can rebuild forks and shock absorbers from most manufacturers, including Ohlins, WP, Showa, Marzocchi and KYB. As well as offering a variety of decorative and low friction finishes to improve the performance of your suspension or simply to make them look trick!
We offer the best products and services available at competitive prices with good, honest advice and great after sales service.
Brook Suspension is heavily involved in racing with Guildford Audio by Brook Motorsport, and company owner David Brook can often be found in the British Superbikes Superstock 1000 championship and International Road Races. The firm takes a unique approach that allows us to generate direct feedback on the products we sell and closely relate to the requirements of the customers we support.
We will only offer products that we believe in, and more often than not those products are the ones we race and win on. Whether its a full blown Superbike or a tastefully-modded 600, we can help get you on the right track.