Triumph Bonneville 1200 T120 Ohlins NIX 22 Cartridge Kit (16-18)
Öhlins are the most recognised brand when it comes to motorcycle suspension and for good reason. They have a record beating history of suppling their products to the very best race teams, with an astonishing number of race and championship victories to their name. Their long history and development has lead to many advances in their aftermarket range, which covers many fitments, from classic MX bikes to scooters and the latest and greatest superbikes.
As with all of their products, the NIX 22 fork cartridge kits feature Öhlins distinctive branding and colour scheme, making them some of the most recognisable and desirable products in the motorcycle world.
Öhlins sole purpose is to improve below par OEM suspension fitted to most motorcycles from the factory. Öhlins suspension will give the rider improved bike handling, a plusher, more compliant ride, added adjustability and stability, increased confidence, more feedback and a safer riding experience – it’s win win!
Full details of this product can be viewed in the ‘specifications’ tab but here’s the highlights…
- Designed specifically to suit small capacity, middle weight and cruiser motorcycles, with specific valving specifications to suit
- 22mm pistons
- Low friction piston rods
- Fully adjustable with compression damping adjustment in the left fork, rebound damping adjustment in the right fork and preload adjustment on both legs
- Sprung to suit each rider’s weight
- Proven Öhlins NIX technology
- Premium build and material quality for longevity and resistance to corrosion
- Signature Öhlins design and branding
- Fully serviceable with a worldwide network of service centres and great spare parts availability
Check out our extensive range of Ohlins NIX 22 fork cartridge kits so you can be sure to find the one you need!
|Recommended Oil Viscosity||5W|
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, FedEx and DHL which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow the courier to send you a text message. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via FedEx or DHL, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode may determine which delivery services you will be provided
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services
Öhlins have been an integrated part of the motorcycle industry for 40 years and their focus has always been on high-quality products, service and support, all the way from the MotoGP circuits to local, national racing events and the road.
Their philosophy has always been to supply the aftermarket, OEM partners and teams with high-end suspension technology. Their passion and dedication for innovation and state-of-the-art technology has resulted in countless successful relationships with some of the most prestigious manufacturers and teams in the world - all with the aim to find optimal suspension performance. This knowledge finds its way to the aftermarket and OEM shock absorbers, front forks and steering dampers on the road.
As one of the most respected brands in motorcycle suspension, with their distinctive yellow and gold branding, Ohlins offer both desirable and great performing suspension upgrades, with 60% of their total sales volume coming from aftermarket applications.