Tsubaki Racing Pro Chain (520 Pitch)
• 520 chain pitch
• Available with 120 or 124 links
• Gold plated inner and outer electrolytic plating for corrosion protection
• TX4-Ring ultra-low friction X-shaped seal rings to prevent lubrication loss and premature wear
• Quad-stake riveted pins, press fitted for additional strength and extra resistance against push-out forces
• Solid bushes that are perfectly round to provide increased resistance to repetitive shock loads, resulting in a longer life span of the chain
• Carbonised pin treatment to give a tough, hard surface which provides a longer wear life of the chain
• 38kN average tensile strength
• Rated for 200bhp+ motorcycles
Used by many world class, championship winning race teams across the world, Tsubaki produce some of the very best motorcycle chains. We’ve used them on our own bikes in BSB Superstock and at the Isle of Man TT, where they have proved to be reliable, offering great durability and performance.
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
Tsubaki were founded in Japan over 40 years ago and are one of the world’s largest chain and power transmission systems manufacturer. All of their products are produced to the highest Japanese manufacturing standards to guarantee maximum performance under all riding conditions.