Shock Absorber Spring Powder Coating
As a motorcycle suspension specialist we offer a shock absorber spring powder coating service for many different models of motorbike. The spring powder coating is a fantastic way of changing the colour of your shock to match the style and scheme of your bike.
The powder coating service we offer is simple - you send us your shock absorber spring, its blasted back to the bare metal and then returned to you freshly powder coated, looking as good as new.
When sending us your shock spring, remember the following -
• The price quoted is for a single mono-shock spring and includes VAT. Twin shock springs are charged at £49.99 for the pair
• Please ensure you include a note with your full name, telephone number, email address, make/model/year of bike
• Make sure that the shock spring is reasonably clean before it is packed up, to avoid any additional cleaning charges
• We offer a shock absorber rebuild and repair service if you would prefer to send us your complete shock and have the spring powder coated as part of the service
Don't forget -
• As a dedicated motorcycle suspension specialist, we can offer specific technical advice
• Our workshop staff are manufacturer trained and have all the specialist tooling and equipment
• We have over 15 years experience in our field and can work on all of the main motorcycle suspension brands
• We are the UK's largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
• We fit only genuine products in our workshop
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
About Brook Suspension
Brook Suspension are the UKs leading motorcycle suspension specialists and are fully trained and accredited by the following manufacturers in both the supply and installation of their products: K-Tech Suspension (Distributor), Nitron (Distributor), Andreani (Gold Partner - the only Gold Partner in the UK) and YSS (Service Centre).
We supply a wide range of products to both private individuals and the motorcycle trade, from day to day consumables such as fork seals and bushes right through to high end cartridge kits. As a specialist our ambition is to be the go to people for everything motorcycle suspension related.
With a fully equipped workshop, we can rebuild forks and shock absorbers from most manufacturers, including Ohlins, WP, Showa, Marzocchi and KYB. As well as offering a variety of decorative and low friction finishes to improve the performance of your suspension or simply to make them look trick!
We offer the best products and services available at competitive prices with good, honest advice and great after sales service.
Brook Suspension is heavily involved in racining with Brook Motorsport, and company owner David Brook can often be found in the British Superbikes Superstock 1000 championship and Isle of Man TT. The firm takes a unique approach that allows us to generate direct feedback on the products we sell and closely relate to the requirements of the customers we support.
We will only offer products that we believe in, and more often than not those products are the ones we race and win on. Whether its a full blown Superbike or a tastefully-modded 600, we can help get you on the right track.