Honda CBR250R YSS Shock Absorber (11-15)
YSS shock absorber are built with carefully chosen materials to protect against corrosion as well as reducing the overall weight of the shock making this unit a cost effective, budget alternative to its OEM equivalent.
The specification of the MZ range of YSS Shock absorbers is as follows:
• 2-way combined damping control
• Large diameter damper piston
• Oversized piston rod
• Adjustable spring preload
• 60 Click Combined Damping Adjustment
The shock features spring preload and will come pre-set for damping and spring preload and comes ready to fit!
• As a specialist we can offer specialist suspension technical advice
• We are the UK’s largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
• We fit K-Tech products in our own workshop
• Buy once, buy right, save time
Various next day delivery services are available from Royal Mail and Interlink Express at very low prices and all of which are fully insured for customer piece of mind.
|Shock Bottom Mount Type||Fork|
|Shock Compression Adjustment||High & Low Speed|
|Shock Length Adjustable||No|
|Shock Preload Adjustment||Threaded|
|Shock Top Mount Width (mm)||30.00|
|Shock Top Mount Bolt Hole (mm)||10.00|
|Shock Absorber Spring Length (mm)||150.00|
|Shock Rebound Adjustment||Yes|
|Shock Reservoir Type||Piggyback|
|Shock Spring Rate (n/mm)||100|
|Shock Top Mount Type||Eye|
|Shock Bottom Mount Bolt Hole (mm)||10.00|
|Shock Bottom Mount Width (mm)||32.00|
|Shock Length (mm)||295.00|
|Shock Piston Diameter (mm)||36.00|
|Shock Rod Diameter (mm)||16.00|
|Shock Absorber Spring Internal Diameter (mm)||46.00|
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
YSS have been manufacturing motorcycle shock absorbers for over 30 years and are one of the world’s largest aftermarket shock absorber manufacturers.
Using advanced technology and equipment at their state-of-the-art factory in Thailand and with the support from their European research and development team are continuously developing new products for an even wider range of motorcycles and continue to improve the quality of their YSS shocks.
They now produce everything from budget to race spec mono and twin shock absorbers, steering dampers, fork cartridge kits, springs, fork emulators and fork upgrade kits for a massive range of motorcycles, scooters and ATVs.
All YSS products are constructed from high quality, corrosion resistant materials and are covered by a two year manufacturers warranty.