Triumph Tiger Sport 660 Nitron R3 Shock Absorber (22)
Evolved from the full race product, Nitron Race shocks are totally dependable, fade resistant and hand built with ultra-low friction components; the Nitron Race shock is made to last. A piggyback or remote reservoir allows for simple, independent control of compression and rebound damping.
The Nitron units has been widely praised by journalists and revered in paddocks across Europe, North America and Japan.
• 40mm damper piston
• 14mm piston rod
• Adjustable spring preload
• Independent adjustable ride height
• Hydraulic preload option
• Remote or piggyback canister
• 24 click rebound adjustment
• 16 click compression adjustment
• High speed compression adjustment
All Nitron Race shock absorber feature spring preload adjustment as well as shock length adjustment. Because Nitron shock absorbers are all tailor made you can guarantee a custom feel and a setup that is suited to you!
• As a specialist we can offer specialist suspension technical advice
• We are the UK’s largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
• We fit K-Tech products in our own workshop
• Buy once, buy right, save time
When ordering please select your weight. Every shock is made to order and using this information we can specify the optimum spring rate. Your given weight should be as accurate as possible and include all standard riding gear (helmet, leathers etc).Remember that:
Various next day delivery services are available from Royal Mail and Interlink Express at very low prices and all of which are fully insured for customer piece of mind.
|Shock Compression Adjustment||High & Low Speed|
|Shock Length Adjustable||No|
|Shock Preload Adjustment||Threaded|
|Shock Rebound Adjustment||Yes|
|Shock Reservoir Type||Remote Reservoir On Hose|
|Shock Piston Diameter (mm)||40.00|
|Shock Rod Diameter (mm)||14.00|
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
Nitron have been at the forefront of motorsport suspension technology since 1998. Founded by Guy Evans, the Oxfordshire-based company has gone from strength to strength, producing winning shocks for customers all over the world.
In 2008, Nitron moved to a new facility in the UK’s ‘Motorsport Valley’ in line with the company’s expansion programme. This allowed for an increase in production and a continuation of Nitron's ability to push the limits of suspension technology using state-of-the-art Dynomometers, 5-Axis CNC machines and the latest 3D CAD techniques.
Nitron shocks are billet machined and hand built entirely in the UK. Each fully-serviceable shock is customised to your specific spring and damping configuration requirements by our highly experienced team.
Nitron benefits from a design team with an accumulated experience covering machining, materials technology, hydraulics, bike engineering and F1 racing. Many even have experience as competitive drivers and riders themselves.