Suzuki GSXR750 K-Tech 35DDS Pro Shock Absorber (11-19)
K-Tech DDS Pro shock absorbers are some of the very best shock absorbers that money can buy. They are used at the highest levels of racing around the world, with multiple championship winning teams.
The Suzuki GSXR750 K-Tech 35DDS Pro Shock Absorber (11-19) is a high specification shock absorber featuring K-Tech’s race-winning four-way adjustable Direct Damping System, providing incredible suspension movement control and precise tuning, as well as hydraulic preload adjustment for quick and easy setup changes. The DDS system uses a smaller piston rod which keeps the system more stable over a wider temperature range due to its small displacement. Damping is controlled by a 32mm piston which allows the use of larger shims for improved feel.
Manufactured in the UK, they are produced to the same high standard as all K-Tech's performance products, using the highest grade components, developed with years of experience producing suspension for a wide range of motorcycles, both on road and track.
K-Tech DDS Pro shock absorbers are used at the highest level of motorcycle racing around the world, including British Superbikes and at the Isle of Man TT, demonstrating that they are some of the very best shock absorbers that money can buy. Although they are more commonly used on track, they are also suitable for road use.
The K-Tech DDS Pro shock absorbers feature:
- 32 clicks of compression and rebound adjustment, with both adjusters on the top of the shock for easier accessibility
- Unique bypass valve adjustment (16 clicks) to control low velocity shock movement
- Piggy-back/remote gas pressure reservoir for fade-free and consistent high performance operation
- Supplied with a spring to match the rider weight
- Manufactured from the highest quality, anodised and corrosion resistant CNC machined aluminium
- Hydraulic preload adjustment for quick and easy adjustment
- Adjustable length as standard to fine tune steering speed/response
- Fully rebuildable and re-valveable, with worldwide support from K-Tech dealers
Don't forget -
- As a dedicated motorcycle suspension specialist, we can offer specific technical advice
- Our workshop staff are manufacturer trained and have all the specialist tooling and equipment
- We have over 15 years experience in our field and can work on all of the main motorcycle fork brands
- We are the UK's largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
- We fit only genuine products in our workshop
|Shock Bottom Mount Type||Fork|
|Shock Compression Adjustment||Low Speed|
|Shock Length Adjustable||Yes|
|Shock Preload Adjustment||Hydraulic (Hose)|
|Shock Top Mount Width (mm)||30.00|
|Shock Top Mount Bolt Hole (mm)||10.00|
|Shock Absorber Spring Length (mm)||155.00|
|Shock Rebound Adjustment||Yes|
|Shock Reservoir Type||Piggyback (Horizontal)|
|Shock Spring Rate (n/mm)||90|
|Shock Top Mount Type||Eye|
|Shock Bottom Mount Bolt Hole (mm)||10.00|
|Shock Bottom Mount Width (mm)||36.00|
|Shock Length (mm)||317.00|
|Shock Piston Diameter (mm)||35.00|
|Shock Rod Diameter (mm)||12.00|
|Shock Absorber Spring Internal Diameter (mm)||55.00|
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
K-Tech Suspension Ltd was founded in 2001 when directors Ken Summerton and Chris Taylor joined forces after discovering they had similar business goals in growing their motorcycle suspension parts and servicing enterprises.
Using knowledge from their success in the World Supersport Championship, BSB, Isle of Man TT and many other race series around the world, K-Tech Suspension have continued to expand their product catalogue and introduce new products.
K-Tech Suspension produce components for most popular road and off-road motorcycles, including SSK/SSRK piston kits, cartridge kits, FCV compression adjusters, fork and shock absorber springs, shock absorbers and steering dampers.
K-Tech can now be considered a truly global brand, renowned for the quality of their components and race-winning knowledge.;