KTM 790 Adventure Andreani Fork Cartridge Kit (06-11)
The Andreani fork cartridge kits are one of the best value fork upgrades on the market. The kit replaces all of the standard fork internals and top caps, giving you a much improved and fully adjustable front end.
The KTM 790 Adventure Andreani Fork Cartridge Kit (06-11) is one of the best value fork cartridge kits on the market, offering a complete replacement of all the OEM fork internals and top caps at a great value price.
All Andreani fork cartridge kits are manufactured in Italy using high quality, anodised aluminium components. Their top caps even have a bit of famous Italian styling too!
These are a great choice cartridge kit for road and occasional track riders. The improvements in their design compared to OEM fork internals means that they offer a vast improvement in all aspects of fork performance, with a plusher, more compliant and stable ride, with a greater level of hydraulic support. Not only will you have a more controlled, better handling bike, it will also be safer.
- Fully adjustable for preload, rebound and compression
- 20mm piston for improved oil flow, damping performance, feel and response time
- Supplied with linear fork springs to match the rider weight, with a wide range of spring rates available
- High quality anodised aluminium components to improve performance, reduce friction and reduce service intervals
Brook Suspension is the UK's only 'Gold Partner' Andreani dealer. We've been trained by Andreani themselves in Italy on the installation and technical aspects of their whole product range.
There are specialist tools and techniques required to fit these kits. We offer a fully fitted price and fitting is done as part of our standard fork service - we don't charge any extra to install the cartridge kits. More details regarding our fork rebuild servicecan be viewed here. We would recommend that these cartridge kits are installed by a suspension specialist to ensure both the proper function and safety of the forks.
Don't forget -
- As a dedicated motorcycle suspension specialist, we can offer specific technical advice
- Our workshop staff are manufacturer trained and have all the specialist tooling and equipment
- We have over 15 years experience in our field and can work on all of the main motorcycle fork brands
- We are the UK's largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
- We fit only genuine products in our workshop
|Recommended Oil Viscosity||5W|
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
The Andreani Group was founded in Italy in 1988 by Giuseppe Andreani, who was a successful Motorcross racer.
Andreani have provided their support and experience for many World Championship winning race teams from the like of Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki and Aprilia and their many years of experience gained at the circuit is transmitted directly to all of their products.
We are proud to sell their fork and shock absorber piston kits and fork cartridge kits. Their fork cartridge kits allow riders to replace their transform their non-adjustable forks with a kit that allows rebound, compression and preload adjustment.
Brook Suspension is the only Andreani Gold Partner in the UK and we have been factory trained by Andreani in Italy on all aspects of their products.