YSS Fork Valve Emulators 31mm
The YSS fork valve emulators are a great, cost effective method of improving the damping characterists of basic damper rod design forks.
The YSS Fork Valve Emulators 31mm are a great value for money upgrade for non-adjustable, damper rod design forks. They are designed to give the controlled and progressive feeling of a cartridge fork by improving oil flow with an adjustable valve.
- Budget upgrade for basic damper rod design forks
- Adjustable valve
- Lightweight aluminium design
- Suitable for road and off road motorcycles
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit most forks
Don't forget -
- Our workshop staff are manufacturer trained and have all the specialist tooling and equipment
- We have over 15 years experience in our field and can work on all of the main motorcycle fork brands
- We are the UK's largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
- We fit only genuine products in our workshop
• As a dedicated motorcycle suspension specialist, we can offer specific technical advice
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
YSS have been manufacturing motorcycle shock absorbers for over 30 years and are one of the world’s largest aftermarket shock absorber manufacturers.
Using advanced technology and equipment at their state-of-the-art factory in Thailand and with the support from their European research and development team are continuously developing new products for an even wider range of motorcycles and continue to improve the quality of their YSS shocks.
They now produce everything from budget to race spec mono and twin shock absorbers, steering dampers, fork cartridge kits, springs, fork emulators and fork upgrade kits for a massive range of motorcycles, scooters and ATVs.
All YSS products are constructed from high quality, corrosion resistant materials and are covered by a two year manufacturers warranty.