Suzuki GSX-S 1000 GT Nitron TVT Fork Cartridge Kit (22)
The damping control system consists of an adjustable compression cartridge for installation into the left fork leg and an adjustable rebound cartridge for the right fork leg. Both offer independent damping and pre-load adjustment via the uniquely styled fork top caps. In addition to this, a key feature of the TVT Fork Cartridge Kit is the third, high speed damping valve incorporated into the compression cartridge. The valve is pre-set to react to high-speed, hard edge bumps which normally unsettle a well damped set up especially when combined with hard braking and cornering forces. The result is a balance of performance, stability and compliance which give very high levels of rider confidence and ultimate control.
• Large bore 22 or 25mm piston ensuring consistency throughout prolonged use
• Independent rebound, compression and preload adjustment through unique Nitron designed fork top caps
• TVT high speed damping valve in the compression cartridge
• Hard anodised components for extended longevity and lower friction with a kashima coating upgrade (TVT Pro) option on most kits
We offer a fully fitted package, which includes our standard fork service. You send us your loose forks, we fit the cartridge kit and then return your forks to you with DPD. More details of what is included as part of our motorcycle fork service can be viewed here.
We as well as being a Nitron Premier Bike Specialist & Service Centre, we are trusted and trained by other suspension brands, such as K-Tech, Andreani and YSS. We are trained in fitting all types of internals from entry level revalve kits, right through to high performance race cartridge kits. Trust the suspension specialist!
• As a specialist we can offer specialist suspension technical advice
• We are the UK’s largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
• We fit only genuine products in our own workshop
• Buy once, buy right, save time
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
Nitron have been at the forefront of motorsport suspension technology since 1998. Founded by Guy Evans, the Oxfordshire-based company has gone from strength to strength, producing winning shocks for customers all over the world.
In 2008, Nitron moved to a new facility in the UK’s ‘Motorsport Valley’ in line with the company’s expansion programme. This allowed for an increase in production and a continuation of Nitron's ability to push the limits of suspension technology using state-of-the-art Dynomometers, 5-Axis CNC machines and the latest 3D CAD techniques.
Nitron shocks are billet machined and hand built entirely in the UK. Each fully-serviceable shock is customised to your specific spring and damping configuration requirements by our highly experienced team.
Nitron benefits from a design team with an accumulated experience covering machining, materials technology, hydraulics, bike engineering and F1 racing. Many even have experience as competitive drivers and riders themselves.