Ducati 1198R K-Tech RDS Fork Cartridge Kit (09-11)
K-Tech RDS Fork Cartridge Kits replace all of the internal components in its entirety to transform front end feeling and feedback from the front tyre. Fluid control will be transformed by balancing high, mid and low speed damping speeds more effectively as well as correcting any set preload issues when compared to original equipment.
Ducati 1198R K-Tech RDS Fork Cartridge Kit (09-11) is a complete replacement damping system to fit the OEM front forks. Manufactured in the UK, they are produced to the same incredibly high standards as all K-Tech's performance suspension, using the highest grade aluminium components.
A K-Tech RDS (Rod Displacement System) fork cartridge kit is a fantastic choice for road and track day riders who are wanting to completely transform the front end of their bikes and it offers a huge improvement in performance compared to standard fork internals. They offer a plusher, more compliant and stable ride, with improved hydraulic control for a better managed, better handling, safer bike.
The K-Tech RDS fork cartridge kits feature:
- 24 clicks of compression and 30 clicks of rebound adjustment, with 18mm preload adjustment
- 14mm piston rod, 20mm displacing piston and 31mm control piston for improved oil flow, damper performance, feel and response timev
- Supplied with linear K-Tech fork springs to match the rider weight, with a wide range of spring rates available
- Increased stroke over original equipment
- Hard anodised and super finished aircraft grade aluminium components to improve performance, reduce friction and reduce service intervals
These cartridge kits are only available from K-Tech authorised dealers. There are specialist tools and techniques required to guarantee their performance and safety of the forks. As the UK's largest K-Tech Premier Dealer, we would need to receive your loose forks in order for us to fit the kit. Fitting is done as part of our standard fork service - we don't charge any extra to install the cartridge kits. More details regarding our fork rebuild servicecan be viewed here.
|Aftermarket Spring Preload (Turns)||8|
|Recommended Oil Viscosity||5W|
|Air Gap (mm)||145|
|Fork Length taken underneath top cap (mm)||679|
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
K-Tech Suspension Ltd was founded in 2001 when directors Ken Summerton and Chris Taylor joined forces after discovering they had similar business goals in growing their motorcycle suspension parts and servicing enterprises.
Using knowledge from their success in the World Supersport Championship, BSB, Isle of Man TT and many other race series around the world, K-Tech Suspension have continued to expand their product catalogue and introduce new products.
K-Tech Suspension produce components for most popular road and off-road motorcycles, including SSK/SSRK piston kits, cartridge kits, FCV compression adjusters, fork and shock absorber springs, shock absorbers and steering dampers.
K-Tech can now be considered a truly global brand, renowned for the quality of their components and race-winning knowledge.;