Kawasaki ZX10R K-Tech DDS Fork Cartridge Kit (11-15)
K-Tech DDS Fork Cartridge Kits replace all of the internal componentry from within a fork to transform front end feeling and feedback from the front tyre. Fluid transfer will be independently controlled by managing high, mid and low speed damping forces more effectively by way of a sealed system design as well as rectifying any set preload issues when compared to original equipment.
Kawasaki ZX10R K-Tech DDS Fork Cartridge Kit (11-15) is a complete replacement direct damping system to fit the original equipment front forks. Manufactured in the UK, they are produced to the same very high standard as all K-Tech's performance products, using the highest grade aluminium, anodised components.
The K-Tech DDS (Direct Damping System) fork cartridge kits are designed with serious track day riders and professional racers in mind. Using race and championship winning knowledge and data from around the world, these are some of the very best fork cartridge kits that money can buy.
The DDS cartridge kit is a patented pressurised damping system which eliminates cavitation. Using the pressure from a spring force, they offer unparalleled stability under extreme conditions, with damping circuits designed to work independently, improving dynamics and response time.
The K-Tech DDS fork cartridge kits feature:
- 30 clicks of independent compression and rebound adjustment and 18mm preload adjustment
- 8mm piston rod, 20mm displacing piston and a 31mm control piston for increased oil flow, damping control, feel and response time
- Patented pressurised design to eliminate cavitation
- Supplied with three pairs of linear K-Tech fork springs, offering the rider a choice of spring rates. A wide range of spring rates are available
- Used at the highest level of racing worldwide, including British Superbikes and at the Isle of Man
These cartridge kits are only available from K-Tech authorised dealers. There are specialist tools and techniques required to guarantee their performance and safety of the forks. As the UK's largest K-Tech Premier Dealer, we would need to receive your loose forks in order for us to fit the kit. Fitting is done as part of our standard fork service - we don't charge any extra to install the cartridge kits. More details regarding our fork rebuild servicecan be viewed here.
|Aftermarket Spring Preload (Turns)||10|
|Recommended Spring Rate (n/mm)||10.0|
|Recommended Oil Viscosity||5W|
|Aftermarket Rebound Valve Spec||T1|
|Aftermarket Compression Valve Spec||B1|
|Top Out Spring (n/mm)||4|
|Air Gap (mm)||185|
|Fork Length taken underneath top cap (mm)||702.25|
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
K-Tech Suspension Ltd was founded in 2001 when directors Ken Summerton and Chris Taylor joined forces after discovering they had similar business goals in growing their motorcycle suspension parts and servicing enterprises.
Using knowledge from their success in the World Supersport Championship, BSB, Isle of Man TT and many other race series around the world, K-Tech Suspension have continued to expand their product catalogue and introduce new products.
K-Tech Suspension produce components for most popular road and off-road motorcycles, including SSK/SSRK piston kits, cartridge kits, FCV compression adjusters, fork and shock absorber springs, shock absorbers and steering dampers.
K-Tech can now be considered a truly global brand, renowned for the quality of their components and race-winning knowledge.;