Ducati Monster 1100 Shock Absorber Rebuild & Repair Service (09-13)
Brook Suspension is Europe's leading independent, motorcycle suspension specialist. We service, rebuild and repair OEM motorcycle shock absorbers from the likes of Showa, KYB, WP and Ohlins. We also have accreditations from aftermarket manufacturers such as Nitron (Technical Centre), K-Tech (Premier Dealer & UK Distributor) and Andreani (the UK's only Gold Partner).
Our service is simple - you send us your loose shock absorber, we refurbish it to the very highest standard and then return it to you with Fedex extended liability on a next-day service. Once it arrives back with you, it is ready to be fitted back on the bike with no other work required.
Our service includes:
- Disassembly of shock absorber including all internal parts
- Inspection of all parts for wear or damage
- Inspection of piston rod for straightness and polish
- Strip and thorough clean of piston assemblies
- Replace all oil seals, dust seals, O-rings and bushes
- Rebuild shock absorber with high quality Motul Factory Line shock oil
- Charge with Nitrogen
When sending us your shock absorber, remember the following:
- Prices quoted are for a single shock absorber and include VAT. Our twin shock service is twice the cost
- Please ensure you include a note with your full name, telephone number, email address, make/model/year of bike and a list of the services required
- Make sure that the shock is reasonably clean before they are packed up, to avoid any additional cleaning charges
- Our standard service does not include the cost of bushes/bearings, we cover the hydraulic element of the shock only
- Anything over and above the aforementioned will be charged at the rate as per the optional extras on our website
As a dedicated suspension specialist we can offer invaluable advice, our workshop staff are manufacturer trained with over 17 years experience, have a look at our other Workshop Services from the one stop suspension shop!
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, FedEx and DHL which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow the courier to send you a text message. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via FedEx or DHL, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode may determine which delivery services you will be provided
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services
About Brook Suspension
Brook Suspension are the UKs leading motorcycle suspension specialists and are fully trained and accredited by the following manufacturers in both the supply and installation of their products: K-Tech Suspension (Distributor), Nitron (Distributor), Andreani (Gold Partner - the only Gold Partner in the UK) and YSS (Service Centre).
We supply a wide range of products to both private individuals and the motorcycle trade, from day to day consumables such as fork seals and bushes right through to high end cartridge kits. As a specialist our ambition is to be the go to people for everything motorcycle suspension related.
With a fully equipped workshop, we can rebuild forks and shock absorbers from most manufacturers, including Ohlins, WP, Showa, Marzocchi and KYB. As well as offering a variety of decorative and low friction finishes to improve the performance of your suspension or simply to make them look trick!
We offer the best products and services available at competitive prices with good, honest advice and great after sales service.
Brook Suspension is heavily involved in racing with Guildford Audio by Brook Motorsport, and company owner David Brook can often be found in the British Superbikes Superstock 1000 championship and International Road Races. The firm takes a unique approach that allows us to generate direct feedback on the products we sell and closely relate to the requirements of the customers we support.
We will only offer products that we believe in, and more often than not those products are the ones we race and win on. Whether its a full blown Superbike or a tastefully-modded 600, we can help get you on the right track.