Yamaha R6 K-Tech RDS Fork Cartridge Kit (08>)Brook Suspension prides itself in being the UK’s largest specialist rebuilders of OEM suspension units from the likes of Ohlins, Showa, Kayaba, Marzocchi and Sachs. We also have recognition from aftermarket manufacturers such as K-Tech (UK Premier Dealer), Nitron (Technical Centre) and YSS (Authorised Dealer). Not to mention providing workshop services to some of the country’s largest dealerships including Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Cagiva, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha.
The K-Tech RDS fork cartridge kit comes complete with compression adjusters and new linear fork springs to suit your weight. They provide unrivalled feel and grip compared to other open cartridge systems. Developed at National and World Championship level they prove competitive at all levels while remaining versatile as they can used by road riders or racers alike.
The IDS cartridge kit comprises a 25mm aluminium cartridge complimented by a 12mm diameter piston rod to allow a greater displacement of fluid and better damping control. All internal parts are superbly finished and anodised to reduce contamination and provide an overall consistent level of performance. The damping system uses the left hand leg for compression damping and the right hand leg for rebound damping making each circuit independent for adjustment.
We offer a fully fitted package which includes:
• New IDS Front Fork Cartridge Kit & compression adjusters
• New linear fork springs to suit rider weight
• New genuine NOK oil seals
• Complete expert, professional inspection and kit installation including full fork service
• Rebuilt with top grade Motul Factory Line Fork Oil
• Fork Travel Indicators
Brook Suspension is an Official K-Tech Premier Dealer and our staff are fully trained to make sure your cartridge kit is fitted to the highest of standards in a clean and professional environment. Remember:
• As a specialist we can offer specialist suspension technical advice
• We are the UK’s largest retailer of genuine seals
• We fit K-Tech products in our own workshop
• Buy once, buy right, save time
Various next day delivery services are available from Royal Mail and Interlink Express at very low prices.
*PLEASE NOTE: the prices quoted are per pair of forks. You MUST enclose contact details and rider weight including kit when sending items to us and you are responsible for postage from you to us. Please make sure units are reasonably clean before sending to avoid any additional cleaning charges. Anything over and above the aforementioned will incur an additional fee.
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Interlink Express and Royal Mail which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via Interlink Express. Both Interlink Express and Royal Mail make daily collections from our premises.
Points to note
- All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.