The 25SSK kit is the ultimate all aluminium racing fork internals designed 100% in house by K-Tech's development team whilst working closely with British and World series supersport teams. Using aerospace specification materials and techniques the kits are made totally in the UK.
The kit consists of a 25mm diameter damping tube complimented with a 12mm diameter piston rod to give a greater displacement of fluid and to allow for better damping control.
■New 25SSK Front Fork Cartridge Kit
■New linear fork springs to suit rider weight
■New genuine NOK oil seals
■Complete expert, professional inspection and kit installation including full fork service
■Rebuilt with top grade Motul Factory Line Fork Oil
■Compression Damping Flow Control Valves
Brook Suspension is an Official K-Tech Technical Centre and is trained in fitting all types of internals from entry level 20SSK & 20SSRK kits, right through 20DDS cartridge kits. Trust the suspension specialist!
*PLEASE NOTE: the prices quoted are per pair of forks. You MUST enclose contact details and rider weight including kit when sending items to us and you are responsible for postage from you to us. Please make sure units are reasonably clean before sending to avoid any additional cleaning charges. Anything over and above the aforementioned will incur an additional fee.
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 30 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
If your order is over £150 it will be delivered by UPS. Our back office systems are fully integrated with UPS which means that the second your parcel is despatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders less than £150 are usually sent via Royal Mail. Both UPS and Royal Mail make daily collections from our warehouse in the UK.
Points to note
- All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- We aim to deliver your order within 3-5 working days.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.