Kawasaki GT750 Forks Rebuild & Repair ServiceBrook Suspension prides itself in being the UK’s largest specialist rebuilders of OEM suspension units from the likes of Ohlins, Showa, Kayaba, Marzocchi and Sachs. We also have recognition from aftermarket manufacturers such as K-Tech (UK Premier Dealer), Nitron (Technical Centre) and YSS (Authorised Dealer). Not to mention providing workshop services to some of the country’s largest dealerships including Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Cagiva, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha.
The forks rebuild and repair service we offer is simple, you send us your forks, we refurbish them to the very highest standard, then send them back to you by next day courier. We use Interlink Express and so long as you provide us with a mobile phone number when you order, the automated system will give you a 1 hour delivery window and of course your items will be fully tracked and insured within the price!
The service includes the following...
• Disassembly of front forks including all internal parts.
• Inspection of all parts for wear or damage.
• Inspect and check inner and outer tubes for straightness.
• Polish chrome tubes.
• Strip piston assemblies, clean and flatten pistons.
• Replace oil seals, inspect dust seals and bushes and replace if necessary.
• Rebuild with high quality Motul Factory Line fork oil.
• As a specialist we can offer specialist suspension technical advice
• We are the UK’s largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
• We fit only genuine products in our own workshop
• Buy once, buy right, save time
*PLEASE NOTE: the prices quoted are per pair. You MUST enclose contact details when sending items to us. Please make sure units are reasonably clean before sending to avoid any additional cleaning charges. Anything over and above the aforementioned will be charged at the rate as per the optional extras on our website which includes Dust Seals and Bushings etc.
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Interlink Express and Royal Mail which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via Interlink Express. Both Interlink Express and Royal Mail make daily collections from our premises.
Points to note
- All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.